25 September 2010

New Finds

Australian Vintage Postcards
Love the Smile your in the Riverland Orange




Vintage Elve Ornaments


Collection of Adelaide postcards


One of the things about Sundays that I enjoy doing is joining
my Mum and heading off to the North Adelaide Vintage and
Fashion Fair. They are held every other Sunday in this
super sweet oldie world Hall. The closer you get to Adelaide
City the older the buildings start to look and you can just
feel the heritage atmosphere.

We can enjoy and happily get lost in our own little world of the past and take our time
browsing. Looking at all the goodies takes some time so we have to split up and then
regroup later with all our fun finds. We both now have our own favourite stalls so we
do another lap to see what wehave missed before heading back home.
I have my eye out for things from the 60's and 70's as well as sewing bibs and bobs.
I look out for things I like to collect. Old postcards are always interesting and they
always have 1000's of them to look through.

The little Elves that I picked up were way too cute to leave behind. They have this
Christmas look to them and remind me that YES Christmas is really only just around
the corner! Scary thought!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and a bit of spring
sunshine that comes your way.


Sue xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment