21 August 2011

Made with loving care from Naturally Carol



Here is my new addition to our new home.
Beautifully hand crafted with loving care by
Naturally Carol.
They arrived first thing Friday before I left for work.
Posties here in NT start early!
I saved the surprise for that night to unwrap and
see for myself the colour and textures of this
matching couple of paisley creations.
They do look quite at home here on our new
outdoor setting in the courtyard garden.
I just love the funky (sorry this is the only description
that comes to mind!) large buttons on the back closing.
They are perfectly funky!

Thank you dear Carol for such a fantastic giveaway
on your blog that I enjoy calling in and seeing 
what you are creating in Queensland.

Enjoy a treat and see for yourself how 
talented and crafty Carol is at
Naturally Carol


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour, and the pattern on those buttons is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue for your lovely comments about the cushion covers..I think they look very much at home in their new surroundings..that thought makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete