08 October 2010

Philadelphia here we come!


My dear Hippos in top hats and bow ties are headed off on a big trip OS to Philadelphia
USA! WOW are these shy guys excited. I know they are going to a nice home. I will
miss those beautiful eyelashes and smart attire though. Beau and Hugh are country
guys from SA so they make friends easily. I can see them dancing the night away at a
smart dinner dance.
The boys have been hanging around my Astrachic Studio Etsy Store for a bit.
Make sure you don't miss out on any other fun finds by clicking on my link
http://www.astrachic.etsy.com/ Remember to tell your family and friends about it.
Bye,
Sue
PS Just downloaded my nifty little pocket shop here on the right side of the page.
I love it! Thankyou to the CraftCult team for making it so easy for everyone to view my
etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh these hippos are ever so cool, and well quite hip wouldn't you say hehe! Love them and I'm sure their new owners will make them feel right at home. I absolutely love when my pieces go overseas xx

    ReplyDelete